Customer Success Associate
Austin · Full Time
Be the face of QuotaPath to our users! You will own the onboarding experience, as well as provide ongoing support throughout the customer lifecycle.
QuotaPath is looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team. As a Customer Success Associate you will be the face of QuotaPath to our users (both paid and free). You will own the onboarding experience, as well as provide ongoing support throughout the customer lifecycle. You will be an expert in all things QuotaPath, understanding completely how our software helps automate the commissions process.
Most of the users you’ll be supporting will sit within the sales organization (sales reps, managers, VPs, operations) but each user will need QuotaPath to solve a different pain. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding these pain points for each respective role and being consultative in how QuotaPath can alleviate these pain points will be key to this role’s success.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of an early-stage startup. You will be one of the first members of the Customer Success team at QuotaPath and will have tons of professional growth opportunities.
- Providing an exceptional customer onboarding experience
- Offering ongoing support to our customers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Educating our user base (both paid and free) on best practices in QuotaPath and compensation planning
- Managing customer interactions via phone, email, and in-app chat
- Collaborating with our sales team to identify potential paid customers from our free users, along with identifying upsells opportunities for existing customers
- Becoming a compensation plan expert
- Proven track record of delighting customers
- 1 year+ of relevant work experience (customer success, sales, account management, sales development, etc.)
- Strong project management skills – you will be handling multiple customer onboardings that have a wide range of complexities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience onboarding and providing ongoing support to customers
- Strong team player – this role will be highly collaborative with every department at QuotaPath
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Creative problem solver
Bonus if you have:
- Sales or account management experience
- Experience using Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRMs
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Freemium/PLG experience a plus (ie. identifying free users who could convert to paid)
- Experience with compensation plans
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. Due to the ongoing pandemic, our team is entirely remote but we intend to have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
On-target earnings for this role is currently $65,000 per year ($55,000 base salary) with significant upside in the months and years to come. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members.
We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.