Philadelphia, Austin · Full Time
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team. As one of the first few technical hires, you’ll work closely with the foundational team to build engaging and effective user experiences for the QuotaPath community.
This role is exciting and full of opportunity, as you’ll get to help form our technology strategy and execute on building solutions from the ground up, as well as contribute to the creation of an energetic, passionate, and collaborative company and culture.
QuotaPath’s mission is grand, and we aim to build a high-quality product that empowers sales professionals around the world. That mentality is reflected in everything we do, from the quality of our team members to our codebase and design decisions. We believe that small empowered teams can build great things.
About you and the role
- You’re a builder and a creator who combines the art of software design and savvy development skills. You solve challenging technical problems with out-of-the-box, innovative solutions.
- You’ll work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides. You’ll help define how the application looks and how it works.
- You’ve got end-to-end product experience and a track record of contributing to and building web applications, developing user-facing features, and optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- You’ve worked with early-stage companies and live for the energy and pace that startups bring. You’re generous with your time and experience, and you don’t need a Product Manager to build a well-designed platform and web application.
- You have experience with Lean Startup Methodology including MVPs, A/B testing, and rapid iterations (growth hacking a plus).
- You’re an excellent communicator and you can describe problems and solutions with succinct business context. Bonus if you have experience presenting to executive teams or customers.
- Salary: $80k – $130k
- Equity: 0.1% – 0.2%
About the location
Our team is concentrated in the Philadelphia HQ office in Center City, but we also have a location in downtown Austin, Texas. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. 2 + 2 = 4, but so does 3 + 1. Your job is to get to 4 and how you achieve that is up to you. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for creating amazing user experiences to use, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org