Full Stack Engineer
Philadelphia, Austin · Full Time
You’ll work closely with the foundational team to build the core functionality of our product, a tool that makes sales professionals’ lives easier.
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our team. You’ll work closely with the foundational team to build the core functionality of our product, a tool that makes sales professionals’ lives easier.
Everyone on our engineering team has a large impact on the architecture and technical direction as we rapidly build out a Greenfield product. This will afford lots of opportunity to perform new roles, learn new technologies and gain unique experience.
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, diverse, fair and inclusive. The majority of our engineering team does not come from a traditional STEM background. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances and who have a passion for doing good work with great people.
About you and the role
- You’re a maker who knows how to balance getting things done with the longer-term consequences of technical decisions.
- You believe that it’s often faster to do things the right way than the wrong way.
- You’re interested in working on products through the full life cycle, from ideation to design to development to maintenance.
- You like to learn and are interested in writing idiomatic code according to the languages, frameworks and paradigms with which you’re working.
- You have experience doing both frontend and backend web development, including writing dynamic web backends and writing CSS and JS.
- You’re comfortable working in an early stage company in which sometimes you’ll have to figure out scope and requirements on the fly.
- Ideally, you have some experience with React, TypeScript and/or Python.
Our stacks include:
- Python, Django and Django REST Framework backend
- React and TypeScript frontend with heavy use of @material-ui/core.
- Docker and docker-compose for development environment
- Docker and Google App Engine flexible for production environment
- Salary Range: $90,000 – $130,000
- Equity: 0.1% – 0.2%
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in both Philadelphia and Austin, Texas! Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for creating amazing user experiences to use, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.