Philadelphia, Austin, or remote · Contractor
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for an intermediate-to-senior level creative and experienced digital designer to help create engaging and effective marketing materials, such as eBooks, ad campaigns, illustrations and icons, sales collateral, and other various materials. This is a contract position and will be a 2-3 month engagement (with the possibility of extending work) on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone who can partner with us as we build a world class brand from the ground up.
QuotaPath’s mission is grand, and we aim to build a high-quality product that empowers sales professionals around the world. That mentality is reflected in everything we do, from the quality of our team members to our codebase and design decisions. We believe that small empowered teams can build great things.
About you and the role
- You have experience and vision in brand development and the creation of engaging, creative, and design-driven digital materials.
- You have expert conceptual and technical knowledge of all Design principles (typography, color, layout, motion, etc.).
- You can use QuotaPath’s typography, composition, color, and visual identity design to create materials that promote our brand. But the world is your oyster! This is an opportunity to evolve our brand as it stands today.
- You can take a grand vision and distill it down to a concrete brand identity, project to project.
- You don’t mind working on your own as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams in conception and ideation as well.
- You’re excellent at communication and time management. You’re responsive to design changes and innovative in your design approach.
- You have experience in both print and digital design and love blending the two together. Whatever software you prefer to use is up to you.
- Experience creating custom illustrations is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of visual, print, and digital design
- Fluency in current industry design tools
- Content and/or brand strategy knowledge
- An outstanding portfolio
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Or email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com