Philadelphia, Austin · Full Time
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for a Director of Product-Led Marketing to join our team in leading our marketing efforts. This role will be instrumental in developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan and strategy. As a product-led company, everything we do is centered around our users, and this role shares those sentiments. The ideal candidate cares deeply about the product, personas, user experience, and creating raving fans who drive adoption. You understand QuotaPath’s value and customer base, you can communicate that value clearly, and deliver on the value as quickly as possible. This role will work closely with the founders and leadership team, Head of Growth, Product, and the inherited Marketing Team to create demand, recognition, and drive growth for QuotaPath and our products.
This role will be focused on two key areas:
1) Product Marketing – Be the voice of QuotaPath to our users and customers. You’ll be the Product team’s necessary partner – while they answer “what we’re building,” you’ll answer “why” and “for whom.” You’ll serve as the evangelist of our product through thought leadership, compelling storytelling, and building a community of high-performing sales folks. You’ll communicate the value proposition, positioning, and messaging for our products, and provide educational content that is high in value across multiple mediums. As a B2BC software product company, we believe that our marketing leadership must first and foremost be a product marketer and promoter.
2) Brand Marketing – Be the voice of QuotaPath to the world. Share who we are, what we stand for, and what we do. You’ll help shape the way we message QuotaPath on our website, ads, blog content, at conferences, and more. You’ll shepherd QuotaPath to being a nationally recognized brand by defining and creating experiences and memorable links between our brand and consumers.
Why this opportunity is exciting
- Our freemium customer acquisition model allows a huge opportunity for us to tap into a ‘blue ocean’ and create a simple, easy-to-use app that is widely available to anyone who wants to track earnings and understand their paychecks.
- You’ll get in early and join a team of seasoned, kind, and intentional people who are passionate about making quality-based decisions with the future in mind. We work hard and celebrate the successes along the way, or as we like to say, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination!”
- We share a similar ethos to the Slack’s and Dropboxes of the world – we’re obsessed with designing a product that end users love, letting that drive viral grassroots growth and virality.
- We’ve secured a spot on Built in Austin’s 50 Startups to Watch out For and earned the #3 spot on Technical.ly Philly’s RealLIST Top 7 hottest startups to watch out for in Philadelphia.
You will be measured on
- Creation of Product Qualified Opportunities
- Conversions and retention all the way through the funnel
- Creating a great brand and user experience
You’ll be well resourced with
- A budget to experiment and take some risks
- A Marketing Designer and Product Marketer who will be on your team and help execute the strategies you put in place
About you and the role
- You have 5-8 years of experience, particularly in marketing a Product Led-Growth/Freemium company.
- You have refined business sense, attention to detail, and a no-project-too small mentality. You’re a hands-on, collaborative leader who’s not afraid to get their feet wet.
- You have a track record of leading product marketing and brand management/marketing initiatives with business impact.
- You’ve worked closely with a product team to build a Go-To-Market strategy for new products and features.
- You understand that the old days of MQL and demand generation no longer work for consumers who invest time and care deeply about the products they use.
- You know your way around Google Analytics, Google/Facebook/LinkedIn ads, Hubspot, and other tools typically in a marketing stack.
- You use backend tools and analytics to guide experimentation across various creatives and channels.
- You’re up to date on industry and market trends and use the competitive landscape and customer pain points to guide decisions.
- You have experience in building and leading a team.
QuotaPath is a simple-to-use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re building tools to help sales reps understand their earnings and empowering manager to motivate their teams. Which component of my variable pay will yield the best results? Is my performance in line with my company’s goals? Our diverse set of features simplifies the management of commissions and drives consistent ROI for revenue teams. We’re motivating modern sellers to achieve success.
Our mission is to build a high-quality product that empowers sales professionals around the world. That mentality is reflected in everything we do, from the quality of our team members to our codebase and design decisions. We believe that small, empowered teams can build great things.
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin with vibey offices in the heart of each city. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for marketing amazing products to use, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org