Philadelphia, Austin · Full Time
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join our team. As the Product Manager, you’ll work closely with the founding team, Head of Design, Head of Growth, and engineering team to help lead the definition, delivery, and success of our core product.
This position is integral to our success and as an early employee at a fast-growing startup, you’ll have an opportunity to not only drive our product development efforts but also to make meaningful impacts on all parts of the company.
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, fair, and inclusive. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people.
- Working directly with the founder to serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products and features
- Validating data-driven decisions through user interviews and research
- Communicating product strategy, plans, and roadmaps
- Owning the product development process and roadmap based on a detailed understanding of needs, requirements, and resources
- Working with our entire team from ideation to design to delivery to produce user-driven features and functionality
- Ensuring that final products are built according to requirements via a Quality Assurance process owned and driven by you
- Delivering data driven metrics and reports such as burndown, velocity, and cycle time
- Working with marketing and growth teams to define initiatives and create demand within the product for freemium to paid user conversion
- Conducting detailed user analysis to determine feature needs and pricing
- Creative problem solver with a passion for early stage startups
- 3+ years of Product Management experience preferred, preferably SaaS (with a freemium product offering a bonus!)
- Experience with various agile development methodology and practices
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Strong presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Salary Range: $70,000 – $110,000
- Equity: 0.1% – 0.2%
About the location
Our team is concentrated in the Philadelphia office in Center City and we have a location in vibrant East Austin, Texas! Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for creating amazing user experiences to use, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Or email your resume to email@example.com