Philadelphia · Full Time · April – September 2019
QuotaPath is a simple to use application designed to track performance, measure results, and increase earnings. We’re motivating sales teams to achieve goals and navigate paths to success.
QuotaPath is looking for a bright and enthusiastic software engineering intern to join the Philadelphia team in our vibrant Center City location. As an intern at QuotaPath, you’ll be working under our Technical Co-Founder as a part of our core engineering team.
We want to provide you with experience that is broadly applicable across any industry as well as work that excites you. From the start, you’ll have access to our code base and discretion in your choice of projects.
We’ll work with you to come up with what helps you grow your skills in a way that interests you. If you want to work on building core features, we’ll help you with that. If you want to work on something more business-agnostic, you could work on any of the following projects:
- Developer tooling
- Deployment infrastructure
- Continuous integration and test automation engineering
- Generative testing
- Web API performance
- Reporting and analysis tools
The small size of our company will make it easy for you to interact with all parts of the business, including the founders and leadership team, Product, and Growth.
As a team, we are passionate about mentoring – we want to help mold great minds with the knowledge, skills, and business acumen to build great products. You’ll be paired up with team members based on your skills and interests.
We’re a product and innovations company at our core and we have the tech stack to prove it. For our front-end framework we use Typescript and React and for our backend we use Python and Django. But experience in these languages is not required! We’re most interested in working with committed, hard working individuals who are attracted to technology and coming up with creative, clean solutions to challenging problems. Whether you have a growing passion for data and databases, building beautiful, immersive user experiences, architecting technologies, or more, we want to hear from you.
Our stacks include:
- Python, Django and Django REST Framework backend
- React and TypeScript frontend with heavy use of @material-ui/core.
- Docker and docker-compose for development environment
- Docker and Google App Engine flexible for production environment
Benefits of joining our team
- Our vibey Center City office is right in the hub of innovation and activity, with big bright windows, standup desks, and lots of plants.
- Your work will contribute to the infrastructure of a product that will be used by thousands of customers daily. We’ll tailor what you work on based on your interests.
- One-on-one mentorship and exposure to the entire team is invaluable as you navigate your career..
- You’ll get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- We value your contributions and offer competitive pay.
- Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and productive.
- Our team is passionate and energetic with interests that span just about every subgenre – biking, bread making, woodworking, music, yoga, video and board games, planes and trains, theatre, cornhole, football. Got an interesting hobby or side project? We welcome with open arms and ears.
- We take work-life balance seriously. Fridays are half-days all 52 weeks of the year.
- Ideally we’ll cultivate our relationship with this intern with the possibility to join QuotaPath’s engineering team full-time.
Our mission is grand, and we aim to build a high-quality product that empowers sales professionals around the world. That mentality is reflected in everything we do, from the quality of our team members to our codebase and our design decisions. We believe that small empowered teams can build great things.
We’re making big waves in the Philadelphia and Austin tech scene. We’ve been recognized as an up-and-coming leader in sales enablement software, being featured in Technical.ly Philly’s and Built in Austin’s ‘Top Startups to Watch Out For.’
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Or email your resume to email@example.com