Ready for the next step in your career?
Our name reflects the idea that reaching your goals is all about the journey rather than the destination. We’re looking for sharp and creative individuals from all backgrounds to join our team.
Lead with empathy
Navigate with data
QuotaPath’s commission-tracking platform provides growth organizations real-time visibility into earnings and forecasted compensation. In less than a week, sales, RevOps, and finance and accounting teams can begin managing, tracking and automating their commissions. Founded in 2018, QuotaPath is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and Austin, TX, and is backed by Insight Partners, ATX Ventures, and HubSpot Ventures.
We value employee feedback
We survey Navigators at least twice per year and take action based on the feedback to improve the way we perform as a team and as individuals.
Here are some results from our most recent survey.
Your 4-step path to becoming a Navigator
You’ll hear from us within one week of your application!
If it’s a match, we will schedule a 30-minute phone call with one of our team members.
Next, meet with your future team over video! (→ Come with questions and make sure we’re the next best step in your career!)
As a final step, we may ask you to provide an example of your work in a collaborative exercise. This is your opportunity to put your best foot forward and show us the work we can expect from you.
We like to move quickly, the interview process should take about two weeks.
We’ll help you prepare for your journey!
- Your offer package will detail our benefits that include medical, PTO, and equity for all employees!
- Our New Hire team will get you set up for success with any tech or travel needs.
- Be on the lookout for a special delivery of some QuotaPath swag before your first day!
Ready for takeoff
Up, up, and away we go
- Your first day will start with a ”Welcome” from the entire team at the start of the week all hands.
- In your first 30 days, we will map out the knowledge and tools you will need to ramp for success!
- You’ll go through QuotaPath 101 with our leadership team, which includes demos of our products, compensation plan training, and everything you need to be a Navigator!
We hope you’ll enjoy your in-flight experience. We all certainly do!
Enjoy the trip
We have a mix of hybrid and remote positions:
- Austin Hybrid: Tuesdays & Wednesdays our growth teams are in the office working together plus one additional day of your choice. The other days are flexible based on your preferences!
- Local: Permanently located near our Austin or Philly offices? You can choose to work from the office a few days per week or connect with the team once a month or once a quarter in person through special meetings or social events.
- Remote: If you’re located in the United States or Canada, you can remotely from home and are invited (not required) to travel for company-wide events like Kickoff or Holiday Parties!